Our COVID-19 Plan:
- Modified game-play following Curling Canada Return to Play Guidelines
- Ice Restrictions – If two games are happening, sheets 1 and 3 will be used (2 left empty); No more than 20 people are to be in the rink at any time.
- Locker Room – The lockers cannot be used and the locker room can only be used by a max of 3 people at a time to change into your curling shoes. Come dressed to play.
- Entrance/Exit – The entrance is through the locker room and the exit is through the double doors into the hallway; follow Rec Centre rules regarding masks and entrance/exit.
- Equipment – We will lend out the brooms and sliders we have for the whole season, but no shared equipment will be available for games; the scoreboard will not be used;
- No socialization – the lounge will be closed; no spectators (except parents of children); no shaking hands/high fives/etc.; leave immediately after your game.
- Administrative Controls -Everyone will be required to sign a waiver; exclusion policy (no playing if you are sick or isolating); sign-in/active screening upon arrival.
There are no upcoming events.