Our COVID-19 Plan:
- Modified game-play following Curling Canada Return to Play Guidelines
- Ice Restrictions – If two games are happening, sheets 1 and 3 will be used (2 left empty); No more than 20 people are to be in the rink at any time.
- Locker Room – The lockers cannot be used and the locker room can only be used by a max of 3 people at a time to change into your curling shoes. Come dressed to play.
- Entrance/Exit – The entrance is through the locker room and the exit is through the double doors into the hallway; follow Rec Centre rules regarding masks and entrance/exit.
- Equipment – We will lend out the brooms and sliders we have for the whole season, but no shared equipment will be available for games; the scoreboard will not be used;
- No socialization – the lounge will be closed; no spectators (except parents of children); no shaking hands/high fives/etc.; leave immediately after your game.
- Administrative Controls -Everyone will be required to sign a waiver; exclusion policy (no playing if you are sick or isolating); sign-in/active screening upon arrival.
2021 Scotties Tournament of Hearts
February 20, 2021 – February 28, 2021
Fort William Gardens, 901 Miles St E, Thunder Bay, ON P7C 1J9, Canada
Sixteen women’s team from across the country compete for the opportunity to win the Canadian women’s championship and wear the Maple Leaf at the World Women’s Curling Championship. For more information, Click Here.
Tuesday League – Curling Sheet 3 – Sheet 3
March 2, 2021 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Client: Tuesday League, +18678720460, firstname.lastname@example.org
Service: Curling Sheet 3